Live Music, Circus & Interactive Entertainment And More!
House of Blues will be bringing New Orleans to life this Mardi Gras. Starting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 5th (Fat Tuesday), during the last day of the Carnival season, House of Blues will unmask the magic with its “Bring On The Beads Mardi Gras Party” taking place inside the Restaurant & Bar and adjoining Voodoo Room.
Mardi-goers can plan to laissez les bons temps rouler as the House of Blues ignites with:
- Live music by Madame Leroux & Krewe
- Circus and interactive entertainment
- Featured drink and food menu
- More to Come!
“Bring On The Beads Mardi Gras Party” is open to the public.
No cover for entrance.
For dinner reservations visit www.HouseofBlues.com/SanDiego or call 619-299-2583.
In addition to the Fat Tuesday revelries, during the month of February:
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar will feature Mardi Gras Coors Light and Fireball drink specials. (exact special to be provided)
- House of Blues’ BluesBusters is offering a February Buy a Mardi Gras Package deal that includes dinner for two and a retail package of one tote, two beads and two shot glasses for $50. Package value of $100. The recently launched BluesBusters program connects its subscribers with exclusive monthly offers for custom restaurant and retail promotions, as well as live concert and VIP experiences at preferred pricing,
Other House of Blues Event & Venue Details Include:
VIP Services: Upgrade to the ulitmate VIP experiences for priority access, premium menu and spirits, personal service and more. Details and reservations here.
Admission Type: All tickets are STANDING ROOM ONLY. If you’re interested in other seating options, click here.
Parking: You can find various parking options available here.
Pre-Show Dining: Join us for dinner and drinks before the show at our Restaurant & Bar, make a reservation here.
Retail Discount: Enjoy a 15% off your minimum purchase of $30 at our Gear Shop when you dine at our Restaurant & Bar. Check out House of Blues gear, here.
Come Early and Pass The Line: Get closer to the music when you spend $25 per person on grub or gear. Pass The Line is available for most shows, but not all. Call ahead to our Box to see if this is one of them and see the host for a voucher upon arrival. We like to take care of our true music fans at House of Blues so make sure you take up this opportunity.
Late Night Happy Hour: Let the good times roll! After the show, stay for late grub at 20% off food and drinksat our Restaurant & Bar. Late Night Happy Hour is offered on a show by show basis. Call ahead to our Box to see if this is one of them. Valid night of the ticketed show only. Management reserves all rights.
Buy early and save! Ticket prices will increase. All tickets are subject to applicable service fees via all points of sale. All support acts are subject to change without notice.
(On show nights, Box Office will stay open later)
Sunday: Open at 3:00pm on show nights only