House of Blues offers full in-house production capabilities, post-production facilities and a distribution platform. We also have the ability to capture any live event in different media formats and deliver a finished product, either live or on recorded media, to your specification.
General production information for House of Blues Cleveland
House of Blues consists of a 1,200 person capacity two story music venue, a dedicated restaurant, retail store and future Foundation Room located in downtown Cleveland.
The Sacred Heart on the Upstage Curtain cannot be obstructed.
There is a no flash photography policy.
No Pyrotechnics are allowed.
All video taping requests must be advanced with House of Blues at least three days in advance. A release or contract must be signed for any video taping. Any video production greater than a consumer camcorder must be cleared in advance through Chris Bourne Production Manager at (216) 274-3343.
All photographers and members of the press must obtain clearance from our Publicity Department (Katie Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org).
All guest-lists are due by 4 p.m. the day of the show.
House of Blues requires that current Stage and Lighting Plots, Input Lists, Backline and Hospitality Riders be provided directly to the Production Office.
Production Specs for The Cambridge Room may be found at the end of this document.
Load-in and parking information for House of Blues Cleveland
Load-in: Cars, vans, bob-tail trucks, semi's and buses w/trailers load-in to be advanced with Production prior to show.
Venue has dedicated dock for 1 truck or semi, plus parking behind the venue for 4 buses with trailers.
Advanced with production prior to show.
Dressing room information for House of Blues Cleveland
Green Room #1:
Private restroom w/shower.
Green Room #2:
Private restroom w/shower.
Green Room #3:
Wardrobe room and catering.
Electrical information for House of Blues Cleveland
200a 3 phase Cam Lock located Stage Left at Stage Level
400amp 3 phase Cam Lock located Stage Right at Stage Level
Guest Stage Power:
100a 3 phase Cam Lock locates US Center at Stage Level plus 24 -20a 110v Circuits located SL, SR and US
Front of house information for House of Blues Cleveland
MIDAS Heritage 2000 48/4/8 Stereo Modules
KT DN 9340 and DBX 160sl Blue
(1) TC Electronics D Two
(2) Yamaha SPX 2000
(1) Lexicon PCM 91
(1) Harmonizer Eclipse
(2) SE 300B
(2) C 3000B
(2) C 93 Capsules
(2) ATM 23 HE
(2) ATM 871 R
(2) SM 52A
(5) Beta 57A
(12) SM 58LC
(8) Beta 58A
(12) SM 57LC
(2) Beta 91
(6) Beta 98 D-S
(2) SM 89
(4) SM 811LC
(6) RF UT124-85 w/WLI 85 & 58
(2) SM 87A
(12) Countryman Active DI DT85
(10) Passive DIDirector
Lighting information for House of Blues Cleveland
The lighting plot is included as part of the downloadable production specs. See the top of this page.
Dance Floor Technology:
(4) Studio Spot 250w
(4) Studio Colors 250w
(4) High End AF100
Dance Floor Position:
Pipe around Dance Floor above 1st Floor - fixed
(4) Studio Color 575w
Horseshoe Truss above 2nd Floor on Motors
(2) Lycian 400 HTI
Avolites Pearl 2004 w/graphic tablet
(24) 2.4kw Avolites Dimmer Rack
(6) Open 2.4k dimmers - per advance
(3) 32' 20" x 20" Cross Stage Trusses on 1 Ton Motors
(1) 32' 12"x 12" Cross Stage Truss for Scenic Upstage
(3) 6 Bars Par 64 - 1k NSP on Up Stage Truss
(4) 4 Bars Par 64 - ACL on Up Stage Truss
(4) ETC Source 64 - 19 Degree Lekos on Upstage Truss
(3) 6 Bars Par 64 - 1k NSP on Mid Stage Truss
(2) 4 Bars Par 64 - ACL on Mid Stage Truss
(2) Audience Blinders
(4) 4 Bars Par 64 - 1k MFL on Downstage Truss
(4) 19 Degree Lekos on Upstage Truss
(6) 1 ton CM chain hoists on Lighting Truss
(3) 1/2 ton CM chain hoists on Scenic Truss
(4) High End Studio Spot 575 on Up Stage Truss
(4) High End Studio Color 575 on Up Stage Truss
(6) High End Studio Spot 575 on Mid Stage Truss
(2) High End Studio Color 575 on Mid Stage Truss
(1) DF-50 Hazer
Stage details for House of Blues Cleveland
30'W x 20'D wood finish
30'W x 20'H
Stage Left Wing:
30'D x 20'W
Stage Right Wing:
20'D x 10'W
Low-gloss finish hard wood deck.
(10) 4' x 8' Decks with legs (24", 16", 12")
Deck to Lighting Truss:
Drop down on downstage truss - 10.6' H x 14' W
4500 lumens at FOH
Softgoods information about House of Blues Cleveland
30'W x 25'H bi-parting electric draw located Down Stage Right and Stage Left
30'W x 20'H black duve. bi-parting curtain, Upstage Scenic Truss
20'W x 20'H black duve bi-parting curtains SL and SR wall
30'W x 20'H burgundy swag, Upstage Scenic Truss
House of Blues Logo:
Upstage Scenic Truss
Backline equipment information for House of Blues Cleveland
* Backline availability per advance with Production Manager
(2) Line 6 - Flextone III XL combo amps
(1) Line 6 - HD 147 amp head
(1) Line 6 - 4x12 Slanted cab
Bass - Ampeg SVT4 Pro Head
Bass - Ampeg 810E Cabinet
Guitar - Fender Twin Reverb ('65 reissue Blackface model)
Guitar - Roland JC120 2x12
Guitar - Marshall JCM2000, 100watt w/4x12 slant 1960A
LP - Timbales with Stand LPA 256
DW - Drums
Kicks - 20" x 18", 22" x 18"
Toms - 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 15", 16", 18"
Snares - 14" x 5.5" maple
Full Compliment of Stands, Thrones, Pedals
* snare drums are for back-up, please bring your own
Zildjian - Cymbals
Sabian - Cymbals
Yamaha - S 90 Keyboard
Hamond B3 with Leslie
Portable dj rig in coffin. Bring your own needles and mats
Groove Masters ii Pro MP4
(2) Technics SL 1200 MK5 Turntables
(2) Pioneer DJM600 Pro
(2) Denon DND9000
General production information for the Cambridge Room
This is our 300 capacity GA music room/ Special Event room located directly off the main lobby of the Music Hall. It offers 18' high ceilings, a great ambiance, a large bar and a great PA.
There are no available dressing rooms on site.
Venue provides one qualified sound engineer to do FOH and Monitors.
Venue provides one Lighting Director and one Front of House Engineer.
Case storage is very limited.
Band must advance show with Production Manager and verify times.
Parking is very limited and has to be pre-arranged prior to load in.
Do not park in the loading dock
Stage details for the Cambridge Room
16' x 12' at 2'
Wings information for the Cambridge Room
8' x 8' Stage Left Only - NOT AT STAGE LEVEL
Front of house information for the Cambridge Room
(1) Midas Verona 32 Channel
(1) KT DN 360B - Stereo 36 band
(1) Yamaha SPX 2000 Multi Effects
(1) TC Electronics DC-Two
Gates / Comps:
(1) KT DN 504 Plus Quad Comp Limiter
(1) KT DN 500 Plus Quad Gate
(1) Tascam CD/Cassette Player
(2) EV QRx 212/75 Full Range Speakers Per Side
(1) EV QRx 218 Double 18" Subs per Side
Monitors information for the Cambridge Room
* Audio can be set either FOH or Stage Left
* Monitors and FOH are both done from the same console
(4) Bi-Amped Mixes
(2) DN 360B - Stereo 36band EQ
(4) EV Xw12 Wedge
(1) EV Xw15 Wedge
Lighting information for the Cambridge Room
(1) Avo Azure
(8) Par 56 500W NSP Rear
(8) Par 56 500w NSP Front
(8) Studio Spot 250w
Power information for the Cambridge Room
(5) 20a Edison outlets behind the stage
Video information for the Cambridge Room
3500 Lumen LCD
6' x 8' Electric Roll Down Screen
(4) 23" LCD Panels around the room