House of Blues offers full in-house production capabilities, post-production facilities and a distribution platform. We also have the ability to capture any live event in different media formats and deliver a finished product, either live or on recorded media, to your specification.
General production information for House of Blues Orlando
House of Blues is a 2100 person capacity, two story venue. The HOB Restaurant is a separate building located at Disney West Side.
The HOB Sacred Heart on the Upstage Wall cannot be obstructed.
There is a no flash photography policy.
All video taping requests must be advanced with HOB at least 3 days in advance. A release or contract must be signed for any video taping.
All photographers and members of the press must obtain clearance from our Publicity Department.
All guest-lists are due by 4pm the day of the show.
House of Blues requires that current Stage and Lighting Plots, Input Lists, Backline and Hospitality Riders be provided directly to the Production Office.
Load-in and parking information for House of Blues Orlando
There is a loading dock that can handle 1 tractor-trailer and 1 tour bus, or other band vehicle(s).
Space for additional production and band vehicle(s) can be accommodated given advanced notice.
24'W x 6'H with dock leveler
100amp 3 phase ISO
100amp 3 phase
9'H x 10'W
* Note: Access to loading dock requires crossing the Disney promenade, therefore NO unauthorized vehicles will be allowed access to the loading dock at any time unless accompanied by an HOB representative.
Dressing room information for House of Blues Orlando
There are 2 "Star" dressing rooms located on the second level. Both are equipped with bathroom and shower, telephones and TV/VCRs. There is also a traveling production office located in the hallway between these two green rooms.
Electrical Information for House of Blues Orlando
200amp 3 phase Cam Lock ISO
200amp 3 phase (main/monitor/disco) - * not accessible
100amp 3 phase (delay/Gefen) - * not accessible
40' box truss flown with (4) 1/2 ton motors
(3) High End studio colors, S series
(4) Dataflash AF-1000
(36) 2.4k ETC Sensor rack dimmers
(4) Open dimmers
40' box truss (12 in Trilite) flown with
(3) 1/2 ton motors
(2) High End Cyberlights SV (litho)
(4) ETC Source 4 Revolutions
(2) Lycian 2k Midgets
* Use of these must be advanced with the Production Manager
Avolites Pearl 2000 w/ graphics tablet
42' x 20' box truss flown with (6) 1 ton motors
(12) Par 64 fixtures (med lamps)
(4) Source 4 Pars (Med)
(13) Source 4 Lekos (8 Downstage, 5 Upstage)
(6) High End Cyberlight SV (litho)
(6) Martin Mac 700 Profiles (31 ch ex)
(8) High End Studio colors, S series
(2) Mole Fay audience lights
(9) Par 64 ACL bars of 4 lights each 250W
(2) Par 64 ACL bars of 4 lights each 250W
(4) Par 64 "stubbies" (med. lamps)
Stage Details information for House of Blues Orlando
Description: Stage floor surface is made of unfinished barn-board type wood. There is an upstage crossover for access to both stage right and left.
Proscenium opening 44' to sound wings
50'W x 30'D
Height 3'6" (flush w/dock for load in) to 5'6" max (show height)
Deck to lighting grid:
(4) 8' x 4' x 1' carpeted
(4) 8' x 4' x 18" carpeted
(2) 8' x 4' x 2' carpeted
Softgoods information for House of Blues Orlando
60'W x 30'H bi-parting, motorized curtain, opens from SL and SR
60'W x 30'H black duve curtain Upstage wall
60'W x 30'H black duve curtain SL and SR wall
60'W x 30'H scrim- painted with Heart and Clouds - Mid Stage on one way traveler
Backline Equipment information for House of Blues Orlando
* Backline availability per advance with Production Manager
(1) Line 6 - Flextone III XL combo amps
(1) Line 6 - Spider II 112 combo amps
(1) Line 6 - 4x12 Slanted cab
(1 SVT classic W8x10” cab
Bass - SWR 400rb amp w/(2) 4x10" speakers Goliath III