Live Music, Circus & Interactive Entertainment And More!
House of Blues will be bringing New Orleans to life this Mardi Gras. Starting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 5th (Fat Tuesday), during the last day of the Carnival season, House of Blues will unmask the magic with its “Bring On The Beads Mardi Gras Party” taking place inside the Restaurant & Bar and adjoining Voodoo Room.
Mardi-goers can plan to laissez les bons temps rouler as the House of Blues ignites with:
- Live music by Madame Leroux & Krewe
- Circus and interactive entertainment
- Featured drink and food menu
- More to Come!
“Bring On The Beads Mardi Gras Party” is open to the public.
No cover for entrance.
For dinner reservations visit www.HouseofBlues.com/SanDiego or call 619-299-2583.
In addition to the Fat Tuesday revelries, during the month of February:
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar will feature Mardi Gras Coors Light and Fireball drink specials. (exact special to be provided)
- House of Blues’ BluesBusters is offering a February Buy a Mardi Gras Package deal that includes dinner for two and a retail package of one tote, two beads and two shot glasses for $50. Package value of $100. The recently launched BluesBusters program connects its subscribers with exclusive monthly offers for custom restaurant and retail promotions, as well as live concert and VIP experiences at preferred pricing,
Based on the latest local guidelines, attendees are no longer required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test AND/OR vaccination for entry into this event. However, the California Department of Health strongly recommends that all attendees are fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the event. For more information click here.
NOTE OUR BAG POLICY
Only the following bags are allowed:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (maximum size: 12"x6"x12")
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (maximum size: 4.5"x6.5")
Make it a Complete Night Out! Enjoy House of Blues & all it has to offer!
Come for the food, stay for the show! Join us for dinner and drinks before the show Thursdays through Sundays from 4pm-10pm at our Restaurant & Bar, make your reservation click here. Friday and Saturday we have extended hours until 11pm.
VIP Services: Upgrade to the ulitmate VIP experiences for priority access, premium menu and spirits, personal service and more. Details and reservations click here.
Parking: You can find various parking options available click here.
Box Office Hours: Box Office is currently open on show nights only, opening 2 hours prior to doors. For door times visit the event listing.